The Montserrat Tour – All included
- Children 4-12: €54.00 (-10%)
- Children under 8: free
- Discounts for groups
A route from Barcelona to discover Catalonia's most emblematic mountain, where the sanctuary and the abbey that houses the popular Black Madonna, known as the Moreneta, are located. You can also enjoy a performance by the Escolania de Montserrat choir, as well as guaranteed access to visit the Moreneta.
|From Monday to Friday|
|Estació del Nord: carrer d’Alí Bei, 80 08013 Barcelona. Platform no. 17/8|
|Catalan | Spanish | English|
|Rack railway train ticket to Montserrat | Guided visit to Montserrat | Access to the Basilica | Access to visit the Moreneta | Choral performance by the Escolania (when the Escolania is not scheduled to perform, admission to the Museum of Montserrat will be included). | Access to the “Montserrat Portes Endins” Audiovisual Room.|
Note: Please be at the meeting point 20 minutes before departure.
One-day excursion to Montserrat Abbey to visit the basilica, the Moreneta and the Escolania.
These are some of the attractions of the route, a day to fully enjoy culture!
- Rack railway train ticket to Montserrat.
- Guided visit to Montserrat.
- Access to the Basilica.
- Access to visit the Moreneta.
- Choral performance by the Escolania (when the Escolania is not scheduled to perform, admission to the Museum of Montserrat will be included).
- Access to the "Montserrat Portes Endins" Audiovisual Room.
Multiple routes, multiple experiences!
10% discount on your online purchase